This is a few images of my First class undergraduate BSC Robotics degree project.
The ‘cage scene’ contains actors, human robots and completely animatronic puppets controlled by rods, hydraulic, pneumatics and completely remote controlled, all operated by 46 puppeteers and technicians.
- To design and construct a robotic arm and hand, capable of lifelike movement
- Send data from a user data glove, to the robotic arm
- Servo actuators to control the movement of each finger and thumb separately
- Make it look lifelike by making a skin from latex.
- Fully controllable wireless hand
- Lifelike size – based upon real measurements
- Good movements
- Capable of multiple movements though limited to 10 Degree of Freedom at joints